Easier Cool Coconut Curry Zoodles
I made another version of one of my classic weekly meals that's a little quicker and less fussy than my 2016 Post. Both versions are yummy and let me know if you can pick which you like best! This dish is also available on The Nourish Menu.
Cool Coconut Curry Zoodles
by Sarah Farsh May 18, 2020
- 1 can organic, light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry paste (can use Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste or Kanokwan Massama Curry Paste)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 handful raw cashews (optional for more creamier sauce)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp maple syrup or 1-2 dates
- 1 tbsp shallot, sweet onion or green onion
- 1/2" fresh ginger
- 1 zucchini per person, spiralized
Blend together all ingredients besides zucchini to make cool coconut curry sauce. Poor under and over bowl of spiralized zucchini noodles and enjoy at room temp, or warm up to your liking but there is no need to cook.