Majik Aquamarine Smoothie with Optional Shots and Live Probiotics
Enjoy this aquamarine blue-green algae smoothie for energy, blood cell rejuvenation, inner glow, antioxidants, phytochemicals, vegan collagen, protein and optional additional shots of what you have and need! This is my go-to daily smoothie.
I added a scoop of E3Live Blue Majik Spirulina Powder found on my Amazon Pantry Page which gives this smoothie it's deep blueish green pigment and also provides plant protein, chlorophyll, antioxidants, B1, B2, Copper, Iron, and small amounts of almost every other nutrient you need to live optimally.
If you're looking for specific boosts like protein or probiotics, I listed a few options healthy for you in recipe. When I take probiotics, I use the live pills (found in Whole Body refrigerator section) and dump the pill powder continence into my blender (discarding the capsule) to maximize intake and digestion, and .
Majik Spirulina or Green Spirulina helps balance blood sugar, remove heavy metals, supports muscles, increase endurance and provide anti-aging properties like vegan collagen. Both Green or Blue spirulina provide same benefits, having both expand your color palette.
Blue Majik Aquamarine Queen Smoothie
by Sarah Farsh November 5th 2018
- 2 cups frozen lacinato kale
- 1/4 frozen banana (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 handful frozen blueberries, raspberries or mango mixed
- 1 tbsp spirulina
- 1 tsp excellent cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla bean powder
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia
- ice/water depending on how thick you like it (I usually fill water to the top of my iced fruit/veggie mountain and do not add ice unless I'm making ice cream)
Optional Additions and Boosters:
- 1 Garden Of Life Raw Probiotic Capsule, opened and emptied into blender (discard capsule exterior)
- 2 scoops organic Now Sports pure pea protein powder or Now Sports egg white powder for extra protein boost
- 1 tbsp raw salt-free almond butter (for healthy good fat + plant-protein)
Post a Comment