Feta Sabzi (Feta w/ Fresh Herbs & Greens)
This Sabzi mixture is so yummy with a fresh warm French baguette, on top of salad or with scrambled eggs! If you're Vegan, you can substitute Feta Cheese with a small wheel of Kite Hill Soft Original Almond Cheese and just pile the fresh Sabzi mixture on top!
by Sarah Farsh March 4th, 2018
- 2 cups fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsly, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh green onions, chopped
- 6-7 sun dried tomatoes (in oil), chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- blocks of feta cheese or a wheel of Kite Hill Soft Original Almond Cheese
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
In a large bowl, mix together dill, parsley, green onions, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper together. Plate cheese and pile herb and green mixture on top of cheese, top with fresh pomegranate seeds and enjoy!