Chia Seed Pudding with Banana, Peanuts and Gojis
Another Chia Seed Pudding concoction...
Chia Seed Pudding with Banan, Penuts and Goji Berries
by Sarah Farsh April 23, 2013
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 cup flax milk (or non dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handfull of dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 handfull of goji berries
- 1 tbso raw, unsweetened cacao nibs
In a bowl, or to-go tupperwear, soak chia seeds, oats, vanilla, maple syrup and flax milk together and store in fridge. After 10 minutes, mix well, and put back into fridge for additional 10 minutes. *You can eat the pudding right away, but it becomes a more "pudding" like consistency after an additional 10 minutes. Top with bananas, peanuts, goji berries and cacao.