Portobello Mushroom, Pepper and Onion Quesadilla
Super quick, super yummy, and packed with veggies! These quesadillas will fill
you up, and your tummy will thank you for it.
Have some extra Vegan Queso lying around? Do it.
Portobello Mushroom, Pepper and Onion Quesadillas
by Sarah Farsh February 11, 2013
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- stone ground, whole wheat, tortillas
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- pepper to taste
- splash veggie stock (for deglazing)
In a large pan, dry saute onions. Add in red bell peppers, mushroom caps, garlic powder, tamari, cumin, paprika and chili powder. Mix well and splash in veggie stock when needed. Cook for about 7min, and add in spinach leaves. Cook with lid on for 10min. Spoon this mixture in between two tortillas, and press down. Slice and enjoy.
Post a Comment